By Neepa Sevak
Are your behavior traits incessantly triggering problems for your self and others? Do you have a tendency of interpreting the actions of other people as intentionally hostile? If yes, then you are suffering from a personality disorder most commonly known as Paranoid Personality Disorder. Paranoid Personality Disorder is a psychiatric condition describing suspicious behavior undertaken by an exaggerated sensitivity to rejection, resentfulness, and an inclination to distort experienced incidents. These patients have problems perceiving, relating to and thinking about themselves causing problems with work and relationships.
Causes of Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Family history of Schizophrenia (a mental disorder demonstrating disorganized and unrealistic thinking)
- Negative childhood experiences
- Hostile or abusive home environment
- A bad relationship
- Abuse of drugs such as cocaine, marijuana, alcohol or other stimulants
- Poor self image
- Stress and frustration
Symptoms of Paranoid Personality Disorder
- Extremely sensitive, defensive, inflexible and detached.
- Suspicion of being exploited, harmed, deceived by others, about reliability of friends or family.
- Always looking for hidden intentions in everything.
- Hesitation confiding in others due to fear that the information will be misused against them.
- Frustration, uncontrolled rage, jealousy, inferiority complex, poor self image.
- Difficulty forgiving others.
- Cannot admit blame, not even criticism.
- Poor sense of humor.
- Overconfidence in their own abilities.
- Delusions of fabricated beliefs that a renowned public figure romantically loves them, their body is deformed, unattractive, is releasing foul odors, bugs are crawling on their bodies, they have unique powers through which they could cure diseases, eradicate poverty, ensure world peace or implement extraordinary deeds.
Homeopathic Approach to Paranoid Personality Disorder
The homeopathic understanding of health is closely connected to its understanding of the mind in general. homeopathic medicines will be individually prescribed based on the totality of the person's symptoms. The correct homeopathic medicine will catalyze a healing process that will raise the person's overall level of health.
Homeopathic treatment will help control the paranoia by lessening frustration, anger, resentment, guilt, embarrassment, jealousy, fear and suspicious nature. Homeopathy can limit the impact of the paranoia on the person’s daily functioning. These medicines will boost latent inner ability, mold the inherent behavior with the existing circumstances getting rid of worries, tensions, and sufferings. It will help balance emotions, achieve peace of mind and bring ultimate happiness. As every behavior is unique, homeopathic constitutional treatment offers remedies that are unique and exclusive created just for your unique personality. Constitutional treatment is an innovative healing modality, which helps eliminate behavioral negativities by taking into account your overall nature, personality traits and attitude towards life. These remedies act on your mind tapping your natural ability to release negative emotions and restore well being that was previously within you.
Hence, to eliminate paranoia, negative emotions and to shape your innate behavior in a way to face life challenges consider homeopathy.