Making a Gift
One of our greatest resources is YOU; people who want homeopathy to thrive and grow making it available to everyone whenever they need it.
- YOUR gift to AMCH, no matter the amount, creates a personal connection with our community to share a passion for health and wellness.
- YOUR gift helps to build a better health system in our world today where health systems are failing us. YOUR gift will help advance alternative medicine in the US by training medical doctors in the art of homeopathy who will then be prepared to provide this non-toxic, non-invasive, inexpensive therapy to patients.
- YOUR gift will help create the delivery system to operate clinics that serve those less fortunate than you. It is our hope that you will make the decision right now, as you read through our website, to send a donation. Your gift, regardless of its size, makes a difference.
You may give a one-time gift or make a pledge. Additionally, you may designate where you would like your gift to go. A donation form is available for you to make a donation or pledge. As a non-profit 501c3 corporation, all contributions are tax deductible.
AMCH looks to the community to support us in our mission of creating a college that offers special programs which train and educate the finest homeopathic practitioners. We are seeking donations towards a goal of $10 million over the next five years. Our case statement can be found here.
Some donors prefer to provide support to AMCH that is targeted for a specific purpose. In the case of larger donations, the give could be strcutured as an endowment that provides support for the college. Such support could provide scholarships to students or underwrite a faculty position.
AMCH offers sponsorship packages for both individual and corporations. Current AMCH Sponsors include:
See the benefits of Corporate Sponsorship.
- Deseret Biologicals
- Hahnemann Laboratories
- Kent Homeopathic
- Morrison and Foerster
- National Center for Homeopathy
- Newton Homeopathics
- Phoenix Homeopathic Study Group
- Standard Homeopathic
- Whole Health Now
See the benefits of Individual Sponsorship.
- Loretta Bardwyck
- Iris Bell
- Sonny Cave and Stefanie Workman
- Dean Crothers
- Mikhail Deputat
- Lesley and Patrick Hesselmann
- Manny Jackson Family
- Roger Morrison and Nancy Herrick
- Karl Robinson
- Ben and Shannon Taati
- Thelma Rowe and Todd Rowe
- Dan Thompson
Leave a Legacy
Have you included AMCH in your will or trust? By simply naming AMCH as a beneficiary or partial beneficiary in your will, on your life insurance or IRA, you could leave a lasting legacy that will empower physicians and practitioners of natural medicine for generations. Toward the end of the year, many people review their long range estate and financial plans. Wills, life insurance policies, retirement accounts and other planning vehicles can offer exceptional opportunities for leaving a lasting legacy to charitable interests. There are also ways to provide for meaningful future gifts while generating income, immediate income tax savings, and other benefits today. More information about Planned Giving.
The American Medical College of Homeopathy honors those individuals who have remembered the American medical College of Homeopathy in their estate plan either through a will, trust, life-income arrangement or other planned gift. Their generosity is humbling and we are truly grateful. We are pleased to pay special tribute to their philanthropic leadership and vision. When you notify AMCH about your gift, whether intended or received, you will automatically be enrolled in the AMCH Legacy League. If you have already included AMCH in a bequest or other planned giving, we extend our most sincere thanks and hope you will let us know. Your willingness to be listed as a member of the AMCH Legacy League encourages others to follow your example.
AMCH is seeking volunteers interested in supporting its activities and mission. Volunteers are vital to the success of our programs and help in our continued growth.
- AMCH Volunteer Brochure.
- AMCH Volunteer Application.
- Click here to contact us about volunteering.
- Listing of volunteer work opportunities at AMCH.
- LIsting of volunteer committee participation at AMCH.
- AMCH Volunteer benefits
AMCH Supporting Partners
AMCH wishes to thank its supporting community partners who help us to realize our mission and vision.
AMCH Wish List
The AMCH Wish List.
AMCH Fundraising Director
1951 W. Camelback, Suite 300